Trenton Ski Club Presents:
Saturday, March 21-Saturday, March 28, 2020
******Limited Availability as of 06/21/2019******
The description of a perfect ski mountain is right there in our name. Snowmass is covered with perfect Colorado powder, and massive enough to offer up every type of terrain from serene to extreme. Twenty-one speedy lifts (but rarely lift lines) deliver you to more than 3,300 acres of snow sports galore, including 94 trails totaling 150 miles which vary from cruisers to cliff bands, plus three terrain parks and pipes all at Aspen Snowmass.
Seven on-mountain restaurants offer places to pause and rest, which you’ll need after trails that stretch as long as five miles. We’ll be staying at the Stonebridge Inn located in the center of Snowmass Village and just steps to the lifts. Amenities include heated outdoor pool and hot tubs, fitness center, Wi-Fi, overnight ski storage and The Artisan restaurant and bar on-site. A free shuttle service is available to take you to Aspen, Aspen Highlands Buttermilk and downtown Aspen.
This trip includes
- Roundtrip transportation to Philadelphia airport on Starr motor coach
- Roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia to Denver airport.
- Ground transfers in CO.
- Roundtrip baggage handling
- Wine & cheese reception
- 7 nights at the Stonebridge Inn
- 5 out of 7 day lift ticket- good at Snowmass, Aspen, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk
- Seniors 65 and over deduct $60 / 6th day ticket $70 in advance.
All this for $1895pp based on double occupancy
Due At Sign-up: $600
Payment #2: $600 on or before 09/24/2019
Payment #3: $600 on or before 12/03/2019
TSC recommends all trip participants purchase travel insurance.